Access PR Online
As part of your membership of International Association for Relationship Research you are entitled to online access to Personal Relationships through Wiley Online Library. Sign up for email alerts and RSS feeds, search for related content and click through to references.
Registration and affiliation is a one-time process. Once you have affiliated you will not need to use your Membership Number and Access Code again. In future you can go straight to the Wiley Online Library homepage and log in. If you have registered previously but forgotten your password, please click here to recover it. Full contact details for Membership Services can be found here.
If you are a new Wiley Online Library user, follow these simple steps to register and affiliate with this content. If you have already registered on this site please skip to Step B to affiliate.
1. Go to the Wiley Online Library homepage.
2. Click on ‘Register’ at the top right hand part of the page.
3. Fill in the Registration form and submit.
4. You will immediately receive an email which requires you to click on a link and validate the information you provided during your registration. Please do so within 24 hours in order to avoid the need to re-register.
5. Once you have registered, log in and follow the instructions in Step B below to affiliate your journal with your account.
1. Go directly to the PR website.
2. On the top left side are “JOURNAL TOOLS”. Click “save to my profile” to get access to the online journal from your Wiley account.
3. Again on the top left side under “JOURNAL TOOLS” click “Get New Content Alerts” to have the table of contents emailed to you.
1. To use PR online from now on, you can go straight to the Wiley Online Library homepage and log in.
2. Click on “My Profile” at the top of the page.
PR should be in your list of saved publications. Just click on the Personal Relationships link and you should arrive at the current issue.
3. If you have registered previously but forgotten your password, please click here to recover it.